Saturday 22 October 2011

Today i went waterfall with my beloved coursemates plus a friend from audiology course and a senior. Two cars we rent and depart from school at 7.30am. I am very excited. So long i didn't go waterfall already. first, we go fetch our audio friend at his house. When we reach his house compound, my cute coursemate suddenly ask a pass-by " Do you know where is Lemi's house?". That person look at us with his big eyes and say "Huh?". All of us laugh until stomached. Lemi's house is just right in front of us la. After that we head to waterfall near one of my coursemate's house which is at Batu Gajah called lata telaga bijih.
When we reached there, it already 9.30am. We put our things in my friend's house, change our clothes and straight away head to the waterfall. We ate first then only we went play water. The water is so cold!!!! I not dare to go down. Luckily got my coursemates, they are so helpful and take care of me. Took a lot of photos there. After 2 hours, we head back to my coursemate's house.

After cleaning ourselves, my coursemate's mother served us with Laksa. Yum yum yum!!! Eat til very full. My coursemate's father treat us with variety fruit also. Got langsat, buah Salak, durian and limau. But too bad, non of these fruit i like. I just take some limau back. My other friends all enjoy their durian after lunch. Only me and another friend busy taking photo around the house. Hahax... Wait they finish praying, we headed back to campus. What a tired and fun day.

No comments:

Post a Comment